Competing with your unique collaborative business models should be your top strategic priority. We can help you find your strenghts through innovative business & partnership models.
Companies and individuals come across collaboration and partnerships in all of their development phases and all sectors regardless of company size. There are, however, several differences in the understanding of collaboration and partnerships, namely in the reasons as well as approaches for the connection. Companies, and also individual regions, can achieve great competitive advantages using collaboration and partnership approaches, but we need to know that it takes at least some knowledge about partnership strategies and the management of such connections in order to achieve optimal and long-term effects. Knowledge about strategic thinking and modern business models is helpful as well. Many questions arise during the collaboration and partnership process, e.g. what benefits will I get from collaboration and partnerships, how do companies reach global visions, can (and how) do companies make use of partnerships and in what form, how to maintain partnership to make and keep it successful in the long run, and how to prepare for the possible termination of a partnership?
The consulting related to collaboration and business partnerships, constitute one of WOTRA’s main consulting areas. For more information on collaborative business approaches you can also contact us (T: +386 40 790 000, E: email@example.com).
Among Our Services
We provide the following professional services to our clients:
- we help you to identify the most appropriate collaborative and partnership strategy or a combination of strategies based on the current status of your organization, your vision, strategy and objectives of the organization and the type of your products and services;
- we analyze your existing collaborative business model and existing relationships with business partners or members of your network and prepare (1) recommendations for improvement and/or expansion of business partnerships and networks, (2) a possible new and innovative collaborative business model, and (3) recommendations for systematic collective intelligence building;
- we offer assistance in finding partners, in the phase of preparing agreement proposals for potential partners as well as in the phase of final selection of partners;
- the organization, development and management of your partner and/or membership network can be fully taken over by us;
- we suggest appropriate methodologies and tools to effectively manage relationships with your partners and/or members of your network;
- other related services.
For more information contact us by telephone or via the »Enquiry Form«.
Companies and individuals come across collaboration and partnership in all of their development phases and all sectors regardless of company size. Our trainings are aimed at adressing the issue of collaboration and partnership from various perspectives (e.g. organizational, managerial, IT, legal, financial, etc.) and for various development and business circumstances (e.g. for purposes of internationalization, for the purpose of developing a new product, for the purpose of sale, etc.).
Our training programmes related to the topic “Collaboration and Partnership” are modular. In addition to the introductory programme, several other individual modules have been developed which cover various types of partnerships and individual aspects of collaboration and partnership approaches.
Training can also be undertaken internally to a closed group or in collaboration with partner organizations.
All our trainings can also be carried out online by prior arrangement with the client or through our occasional publicly announced webinars. Individual webinars are also pre-recorded and are available in our online shop.
Please, contact us for details.
- Facebook group “Development Navigator“
- Facebook group on Collaborative Models
- Linkedin group on Collaborative Business Models
- Facebook group on Digital Economy
- Linkedin group on Digital Economy
Related News & Tips
Smallness is not an obstacle13.08.2020