There is a large number of marketing & sales channels as well as related tools available. We help you to diversify your channels in order to increase your growth.
Depending on the individual group of products and/or services, target markets, target customers, companies can choose between traditional and digital marketing and sales channels. Depending on the production capacity or quantity in stock (in case of sale) or purchasing power (in case of purchase) it is recommended to use a mix of channels.
How many channels do you use in your company? Do you want to sell on the international market or in a specific country?
We challenge you to consider at least 30 online marketing and sales channels in European or international markets (this number does not include traditional channels and online social networks). We can help you to be present in various channels as we regularly monitor the development of existing as well as newly created marketing and sales channels in the world for various needs and purposes.
Among Our Services
In relation to marketing and sales channels, we also offer consulting services tailored to individual customers, among others:
- reviewing the existing use of traditional and online channels and making suggestions for improvements;
- designing and developing a marketing and sales strategy for an individual client, taking into account the diversity of channels, a particular purpose, product or service group, a target market and/or target group;
- taking over sales network coordination and/or marketing and sales activities for all or a single market, and for all or for a particular channel;
- support in building your business ecosystem; and
- any other related services.
For more information contact us by telephone or via the »Enquiry Form«
In our work we come into contact with numerous companies offering various semi-products, products and services that are intended for sale to commercial entities (B2B), final consumers (B2C) and/or to the public sector (B2G) through public procurement procedures. Many of these companies’ products and services are not ready in the shape or form that is suitable or appropriate for marketing abroad, namely due to a lack of certificates, unfulfillment of standards, unsuitable price policies, unsuitable packaging, competitiveness regarding the design and functionality of the product or service, in addition to many other reasons. Even companies themselves often do not have the proper internal organisation or have inexperienced staff when it comes to selling on foreign markets.
With the rise in online sales, online social media and analytical tools for monitoring sales and visitor behaviour on websites, marketing and sales have become significantly more complex. Today, that means that in addition to the traditional sales channels, there are a large number of possible online marketing, advertising, and sales channels, as well as a wide selection of associated software tools available.
Our trainings reveal various aspects of marketing and sales in the international context.
Courses on “Marketing and Sales” are developed modularly, separately by individual types of communication and sales channels, by product or service groups, by individual markets and/or by other criteria and received companies suggestions. We therefore recommend various courses (currently we offer only online courses), online consultation and mentorship related to the “Marketing and Sales”, among others:
- Diversity of Marketing and Sales Channels;
- Characteristics and Ecosystem of a Modern Online Shop and how to develop good online sales;
- Selling on Amazon;
- various specific courses on marketing and sales channels dedicated to an individual sector (e.g. food, wood, software solutions, printing industry etc.);
- various courses related to the partnership strategies and collaborative business models used in the marketing and sales process or even before, i.e. in the product’s/service’s development phase; and
- any courses on specific requirements of our clients.
For more information contact us by telephone or via the »Enquiry Form«.
Among our clients who ask for our support are clients from different countries, from the private and public sectors as well as membership-based organizations (e.g. Chambers of Commerce, Chambers of Crafts, etc.). Our clients are looking for solutions on how to improve the efficiency of existent channels and expand their marketing and sales channels across various diverse channels and countries in the sectors of information technology, tourism, food, wood, printing sector, healthcare, renewable energy, etc.